2009/11/11

Photo Digest

Photo Digest

Same old, same old...

Kuba

with his arms around your love ;)

with his arms around your love


oh no, here comes the pain that you can't ignore


with his arms around your girl


he'll do all of the things you didn't do before


you had every chance, but you closed the door..

Lyric Project #1

"Someday, somehow, gonna make it alright but not right now..."


I feel like I've left things uncompleted and I need to mend those frazzled ends.


(Originally for Lyric Project Week #2, for the group created by Brianne)
tal vez todo lo malo sea cobrado,


después de la muerte,


ya no me importa.!


ando muy triste!

A Tribute To Jimi

It was a beautiful day when I visited the gravesite of the late, great rock legend Jimi Hendrix. It's amazing because not only is it a stunning structure adorned with marble artwork and lyrics, but it's also always visited by fans who leave guitar picks, flowers, matchbooks, notes, and other things. You have to see it to believe it, so I captured it the best I could.

Patrick Stump

Believers Never Die Part Deux Tour @ The Event Center arena San Jose 4-7-09

Day 210; To honour all of those that have been silenced.

Day 210 of my 'Project 365'. :)




Today, as many of you may know, was the 'National Day of Silence', where the LGBT community (and some of its supporters as well) take a vow of silence the entire day in order to represent those that have been 'silenced' for being gay, lesbian, or transgender.


I didn't do the day this year because I forgot about it until halfway through my second period class this morning (by which time I had already spoken a bunch - D'OH.) but I fully support the cause.


Love is love is love is love is love is love.


And that's all I've got to say.

This Sign Does Not Exist

National Domestic Violence/Child Abuse/Sexual Abuse: 1-800-799-7233




National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
He fell asleep in this position about 3 seconds after I took this photo.

Double Exposure

Created on T-Max 400 film. This was completely an accident, but I kinda like the result!

Pouring with rain

I walked today in the rain from the main port of Fishguard along the cliffs to Lower Fishguard. This was the setting used making the film of Dylan Thomas's Under Milk Wood. All the houses along the Quay had false fronts built onto them and there was great excitement locally to have Richard Burton, Peter O'Toole and Elizabeth Taylor staying in the area.




It was pouring today and I got some rain on the lens so there are some fuzzy bits!

How dare you try to answer that phone!

Bossy bunny is bossy. Also, he looks like he only has a nose and a mouth. Yeah, he's a little odd. And moody.
shes a tired pooch.

my childhood in one picture

I was upset about something, so I rode back and forth all day with this box on my head refusing to talk to them.

Central Park

Bay Bridge San Francisco -Photo like a painting

Photo like a painting. Bleak night photo on a point n' shoot camera changed into a photo-like-a painting with Photoshop magic!

Nerdcore

I bought myself a life!




And temporary invincibility!




And I have no idea what the mushroom with the stars does because I never played Mario games after the SNES died! Someone wanna tell me wtf it does?(I'm looking at you Ceph)

Brendon Urie Gives Me Wings

My first Red Bull. I don't know if it's working yet or maybe I'm just spazzing out but I think I likeeeee itt. I'm trying to type fast but my lack of typing skills makes it hard. I think it's working. Red Bull tates weird... but I like it cuz Brendon likes it. Happy Birthday Brendon. He he he. LOL. I shaking. I can feel my eyes getting bigger. LMAO. Now I see why Brendon always acts funny.

I'm getting dizzy @.@

Took this shot in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.




I really don't know the proper name of this thing in English.. but i can tell you it was a bridge that crossed a giant pipe that was "turning" (?)..




Anyway, i like this shot. Hope you do too :)

Come At You Like A Buzzard!

Cake!

FACT: The other day someone asked me how old I'd be on my birthday and I actually had to do the math in my head.




So either I'm still too young to care about my age or I'm already losing my mind. Perhaps a little of both.




Thank you all so much for the happy birthday wishes!


You put a smile on my face and in my heart.

Photo Assignment #38 Is This The Real Life?

I was living a fantasy, thinking it was real life!

Citizen Erased

is pretty much the greatest Muse song of all time. It has everything.


(Actually, it''s a very close tie with Hysteria)

Which is real?

Which is a mask?

lil easter egg hunt

Here comes the sun.

Fever

Really amazing yellow building in Prague:)

Photography

Photography & Color


Andi, Erica, Jenny, Nikki, and I went to the Dells overnight yesterday and today so I have tons of pictures to post from that. This is the first of many, I'm sure.

here is another water picture

i printed this really big and framed it and now it's hanging in my room. it's my favorite photo i took the other day.

I Barely Have the Motivation

Is This The Real Life?

Well...


Is it?

Week 77

Lonely Man On BART

I was waiting for my train,


And on the platform across I saw this.


I thought it was sad,


So I took a picture.

Went the strings of my heart

Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers